We strive to keep communication flowing smoothly and steadily between our school and parents. Listed below are the ways we facilitate home and school communication:
- Principal’s newsletter is posted monthly on the school websites.
- Principal is accessible to parents via e-mail, phone and conferences.
- Teacher website posts a weekly newsletter, class calendar, homework, special project information and learning links,
- Gradequick access to student grades in real time via the teacher’s website.
- Teachers are accessible to parents via e-mail, phone and conferences.
- Direct phone, e-mail and conference contact to the Financial Administrator.
- Parent-teacher conferences are scheduled in the fall and spring as well as upon parent request.
- Website school calendar is updated weekly with school and classroom events.
- Website News and Events posts weekly events and news parents can use.
- School website Quick Links and Edline website access school policies, procedures and forms.
- Website alert bar across the top of our home page, as well as on the Edline website is activated whenever there is a change in the school schedule.